- About Us
- Wardha City
- Wardha IT Park
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- III Meet – 2015
- Chief Minister in Wardha
- Campus Placement Drive
- Sister Cities International Chairman Visits Wardha
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- III Meet
- Blood Donation Camp
- GNS-TiE Leadership Talk
- FREE TRAINING CUM PLACEMENT DRIVE
- 5th National Award
- EDUxpo 2015 held at Wardha IT Park
- Campus Placement for IT & BPO
- Contact Us
Wardha is one of the District among 34 Districts of Maharashtra state with a population of approx 13 Lac, on the area of 6309 sq. km. Wardha District is well renowned not only nationally but also internationally and has prominent, visibility and name throughout the World because of the famous Mahatma Gandhi Ashram in Sewagram.
The city has more than 54 educational institutions and has an average literacy of more than 85%, which is higher than the national average rate of 59.5%, Wardha has key strengths of Man Power availability at reasonably low cost.
1068000 residents have enrolled for UID which is approximately 85% of the population. The district is a pioneering FI Financial Inclusion district in Maharashtra with more than 10 lakh bank accounts for 13 lakh population. In 2013 Wardha district was awarded Skoch Foundation Award under the category of “Access to Banking and Financial Services”.
Wardha city is well connected to all parts of India with the Indian Railways. Wardha and Sewagram railway stations are the two stations that are the point of entry into the city. Wardha station is an imperative rail intersection on East-West line. In the same manner Sevagram station is an important point to travel from North to South. Wardha is the only other city through which Delhi-Chennai and Mumbai-Kolkata railway lines pass , after Nagpur. The Activity and movement on Mumbai-Kolkata track is for the most part managed at Wardha station and movement on Delhi-Chennai track is managed at Sewagram station.
Some of the renowned institutions of Wardha –
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtiya Hindi VishwaVidyalaya
- DattaMeghe Institute Of Medical Sciences
- DattaMeghe Institute of Engineering Technology of Research
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
- BapuraoDeshmukh College of Engineering
- S.D. College of Engineering
- Agnihotri group of Institutions
- S. College of Commerce
- B. Science College
- New Arts Commerce & Science college
- Kasturba Arts, Science, Commerce Mahavidyalay
And many more…….